Thursday, April 15, 2010

here we go!

My boys, Emmanuel David and Russell James, were born 14 weeks early on January 21, 2010. We spent the first 10 weeks of their lives in the NICU at St. Mary's Hospital in Duluth, MN. We arrived home just in time for Easter, proof that miracles do happen!

Now that we've been home for two weeks, I am ready to begin a record of my adventures in mothering multiples. I'm not as clever as Nat the Rat, and I do not possess the talent of my good friend ahh bear, but I'm going to begin this blog with the hopes that over time I can entertain my readers (or at least myself) with my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm your first commenter!!! Thank you SO much for starting this blog - I can't wait to see your two miracles grow up!! When they are older ... like 30 ... one of them can take Lauren on a date!!!

    ReplyDelete