Saturday, April 24, 2010

So much to say, so little time


I have been composing blog posts in my mind all week long, but whenever I sit down to write, a baby boy cries out for my attention. And I have to pick up a crying baby if I can, because one's cries can quickly double in our household. I haven't yet perfected one handed typing - nor do I want to at this point in time. I mean, would I really be able to think and write while simultaneously calming a fussy baby?!

This has been a big week for the Trewartha Twins.
3 months old. WOW. Three months already.
39 weeks gestation. (Which means their adjusted age is negative one week!!!)
A perfect eye exam with Dr. Shuey in Duluth. Yay! He said, "See you in a year." We are ecstatic. We are thrilled their eyes are developing and perhaps just as thrilled to not have to make the trip to Duluth for a few months. Our next trip will be for the NICU follow up clinic in August.

I look forward to recording all my great ideas soon. I am once again summoned by a dear little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment